This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 29, 2011 2:44 PM by Rogier van der Heide RSS

What type of MCB do you use with LED lighting?

Currently Being Moderated

Do you use typeB (for general purpose) or type C (for motors and lighting systems).

I ask because I thought the reason for using type C with lighting was because of the starting currents required for fluorescent lights - LED do not have this though.

Maybe the driver which has a rated power factor and converts AC to DC requires a type C.

Do we have any experts?

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...


  • Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points