Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
- “I hope to be a head of communications at a company with experience in all kinds of communication with people. Including Dynamic Lighting, Social Media, Graphic Design, Campaigns and so on.” Audry Brandsma
- “Maybe with the light we cannot just reproduce the virtual reality, but also reproduce feelings, smell, touch and to be on the wing. I have the great wish to bring into life some of my crazy ideas, but first of all, to create projects that make the world better.” Volha Pakholkova
- “When you are an international student or you are living away from your hometown is hard to see where you will be in the future. I would like to be in any European country or Colombia, I am working on getting as much experience as I can so I would be able to open my own lighting design office and continue with this fantastic world of lighting.” Juan Felipe Rivera
- “It is likely that I will still be in Norway in 10 years - and probably still working as a lighting designer and doing regular lectures at the university for lighting design students and maybe architecture students. Doing some light art and photography.” Stefan Maassen
- “I hope to be in a big company as a Senior Associate. I am not planning my own company, it can be only if I would not have work place or be in the city where is no lighting design.” Elena Kozlova
- “That is a very difficult question. 10 years from now, I might not be in Germany, but will certainly be working in a company where different disciplines come together, like architects, electrical engineers, lighting designers, product designers. Which I believe is the future of lighting design, too.” Natasa Rajic
- “In 10 years I hope to be very successful at what I do with both the confidence and authority to know that my design decisions can make a great lasting impact on the work I receive. I also hope to have started an independent lighting practice, or to work as a partner in a design office.” Vikramaditya Varma